What I don't make
One of the hardest parts of having a seamstress service is not making ALL THE THINGS. So here’s a list of ten things I get asked to do that I don’t do!
1) Alterations. While I do enjoy turning shirts into dresses, I don't do alterations.
2) Dolls/stuffed animals.
3) Diapers and changing diaper elastics.
6) Curtains (unless I REALLY like you).
7) Quilts (though I will make little baby blankets).
8) Bags like purses, totes, and wallets.
9) Shoes and booties (socks are okay though).
10) Baby carriers